The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Four years flies by fast when you are having fun! @MoneyPlanSOS @DonationCan @TheIronJen @WorldDriveCoach 1 day ago
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 2 days ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 2 days ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What's your system? wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP 3 days ago
- I loved interviewing @acceptable_Gift on my podcast discussing his book Plastic Donuts ow.ly/l6p20 Very challenging book. 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Author Archives: Jon White
If you are interested, I’m hosting a webinar tonight at 9PM EST titled “You are Debt Free . . . Now What?” Looking forward to sharing with people what to do after they’ve debt free! http://ow.ly/dlSfd
If I got a hold of your bank statement I could instantly tell you what you value the most. Do you agree with this statement? We all say that we value something, but I have found that if you look … Continue reading
The idea of having a paid off home is something I dream about constantly. In fact it is one of our main financial goals. But while it is a goal that takes years of planning and sacrifice to accomplish, not … Continue reading
Before I became a parent last year, I would always hear about all these studies that showed how expensive raising a child was and I would simply not pay any attention to them. However, since becoming a parent, I pay … Continue reading