The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 15 hours ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 16 hours ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What's your system? wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP 20 hours ago
- I loved interviewing @acceptable_Gift on my podcast discussing his book Plastic Donuts ow.ly/l6p20 Very challenging book. 1 day ago
- You can now listen to my thoughts on money via 'JW's Manifesto on Money' by signing up for my monthly newsletter. eepurl.com/xt-Pb 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Category Archives: Budgeting
For four years now I have been tracking my family’s net worth at the end of each month. Yeah, I might be a nerd for tracking it each month but it is something I enjoy doing and I recommend that … Continue reading
Not budgeting properly for non-monthly expenses is one of the biggest budget busters that I come across when working with individuals and couples. In addition, not knowing exactly how much you have in savings for car repair, vacation, and Christmas … Continue reading
When it comes to handling your money better, I have found that most know what they are doing is not working and they need to make changes. However, most of us need help in figuring what to do and how … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 020 Jose Figueroa from figueroafinancial.com joins us on today’s show to share how he and his family paid off $50,000 in debt in 29 months! Jose’s motivation to get out of debt came from a spiritual conviction … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 019 Angie Six from justlikethenumber.com joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $100,000 in debt in 6 and half years! Their debt was made up of student loans from both her and … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 018 Crystal Stemberger from budgetinginthefunstuff.com and howimakemoneyblogging.com joins us today to share how she and her husband paid off $39K in student loan and car debt. In addition, they are on pace to have the cash saved up to … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: Budgeting on an irregular income can be difficult The key is to prioritize your spending each month on what is important Establish a Hill and Valley fund to get you through the lean … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 017 Brad Chaffee joins us on today’s show to share how he paid off $26,000 in debt. Like many Americans, Brad and his wife fell into the debt cycle and had disagreements about money. After reading Dave … Continue reading