The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- My wife and I came up with a new line in our budget this month: Spontaneous Giving. We're surprised it took us this long to come up with it! 9 hours ago
- RT @KirkMunsch: Remember and teach the young. 7 December 1941, 72 years ago; 2,402 Americans were killed and 1,282 were wounded at Pearl Ha… 11 hours ago
- I had a revelation this morning after looking outside that snow is great to look at while you're inside. But awful when you're driving in it 12 hours ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What would you do with $10,000? wp.me/p2xFGc-2UT 1 day ago
- What one thing have you done to improve your finances in 2013? jwfinancialcoaching.com/yearend2013/ 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Category Archives: Children
The idea of having a paid off home is something I dream about constantly. In fact it is one of our main financial goals. But while it is a goal that takes years of planning and sacrifice to accomplish, not … Continue reading
Before I became a parent last year, I would always hear about all these studies that showed how expensive raising a child was and I would simply not pay any attention to them. However, since becoming a parent, I pay … Continue reading
I’m always looking at financial statistics and surveys and I came across one recently that really caught my attention. According to a 2011 survey done by the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) 59 percent of parents are providing, or … Continue reading
This Sunday is Father’s Day in the United States and this one is particularly special to me as it will be my first one as a father. This day also is a good reminder to me that I need to … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 017 Brad Chaffee joins us on today’s show to share how he paid off $26,000 in debt. Like many Americans, Brad and his wife fell into the debt cycle and had disagreements about money. After reading Dave … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 016 Alex Humphrey joins us on today’s show to share how he paid off $16,000 in car loans in just under two years. Alex got the loan while he was in college making around $16,000 in annual … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 015 Jodi Schaap joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $70,000 in debt in two years. The journey was not easy by any stretch of the imagination, as they decided to sell … Continue reading
I typically write several blog posts a week and if you add that up over the course of a year that is well over 100 posts in a year. So every year I like to look back and create a … Continue reading
Andy and Natalie are your typical young couple. Andy, 31 and Natalie, 29 have been married for five years. They met in college where Andy got his degree in IT and Natalie got her degree in nursing. They both are … Continue reading
Have you got your Christmas shopping done? If you are like most shoppers, the answer is probably no. Yes, you might have your main shopping done, but what do you get your brother’s wife who lives across the country and … Continue reading