The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- I know I'm a week behind, but finally got to watch the Office Finale tonight. Thought it was a fitting end to a great show. 5 hours ago
- The Cavs have been pretty miserable these past three years, but at least they've been entertaining in the Draft Lottery! #NBADraftLottery 6 hours ago
- Excited to be interviewing @derekcolsen for an upcoming podcast on his new book on self publishing! What questions do you have for Derek? 12 hours ago
- Summer vacation season is right around the corner! What are some tips you have to save money on vacations and not have them follow you home? 18 hours ago
- My wife and I share an update on how selling our home is going on the latest podcast. ow.ly/ld5QY 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Category Archives: Debt
Did you read the story about the man who walked across Niagara Falls? My wife shared the story with me a few weeks back and I was intrigued to see how he did it. After doing some research I discovered … Continue reading
The other day I received an ad in the mail from my local rent-to-own company, attempting to get me to come visit their store and leave with some great merchandise. I have always known that these stores were a rip … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 023 Stephon Fuller from StephonFuller.blogspot.com join us on today’s show to share how he paid off $15K in consumer debt in 18 months. Stephon got into debt by just trying to live month to month. However, he … Continue reading
July 4th is a very important holiday here in the United States. It is the day that we celebrate our country’s declaration of independence from Britain in 1776. Hopefully, however you decide to celebrate this day either with a cookout, … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 022 Tony Elam from FinancialMonsters.com join us on today’s show to share how his family paid off over $30K in consumer debt. Tony declared bankruptcy once in his early 20′s and almost did it again a few … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 021 Jackie Beck from moneycrush.com and thedebtmyth.com joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $52,000 in consumer debt with an additional $75,000 paid off on the mortgage! She paid off her debt … Continue reading
When it comes to handling your money better, I have found that most know what they are doing is not working and they need to make changes. However, most of us need help in figuring what to do and how … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: Three main barriers that hold us back financially Family issues are the biggest and most common Our past financial decisions can impact how we make decisions today Where you work impacts your finances … Continue reading