The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- New post: JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #41-The three steps you need to do before you get out of debt wp.me/p2xFGc-2Je 4 hours ago
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Four years flies by fast when you are having fun! @MoneyPlanSOS @DonationCan @TheIronJen @WorldDriveCoach 1 day ago
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 2 days ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 3 days ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What's your system? wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Category Archives: Net Worth
For four years now I have been tracking my family’s net worth at the end of each month. Yeah, I might be a nerd for tracking it each month but it is something I enjoy doing and I recommend that … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Knowing that you need to change is easy, but figuring out how is hard
Listen to this episode Highlights of today’s show: Continue with “Getting your finances in order in 2012″ theme Discuss what do you need to do to change the way you are handling your finances It starts with you Must be willing … Continue reading
Listen to this episode Highlights of today’s show: Continue our goal setting theme this month Why it is important to have financial dreams Debt makes it harder to dream What is your financial dream?
Listen to this episode Highlights of today’s show: Steve Stewart joins us again Long term things you can do with money Pay for things you want to do with cash Time to enjoy your money How do you accomplish your goals?
Listen to this episode Highlights of today’s show: Steve Stewart joins us as a guest Two part episode on setting your goals for 2012 Must start out by figuring where you stand Take basic steps to get on solid ground financially
Listen to this episode Today we continue with Personal Finance A-Z by discussing marriage, net worth, and opportunity cost. If you enjoyed this episode please leave a review in iTunes.
On a recent episode of one of my favorite financial podcasts Living in Financial Excellence by Matt Wegner, Matt and his guest Steve Stewart had a great discussion on an interesting financial topic.
Roughly one third of all 2010 law school graduates are not working at a job that requires them to pass the bar exam. This is according to research performed by the Association for Legal Professionals.
Listen to this Episode In today’s show we finish up our discussion on saving. How do we save for purchases, both short- and long-term?
Please visit our Subscription page to learn how to receive blog posts through email, Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Do you know your net worth? If you do not know or have not calculated yours in a while you might want … Continue reading