The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 13 hours ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 15 hours ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What's your system? wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP 18 hours ago
- I loved interviewing @acceptable_Gift on my podcast discussing his book Plastic Donuts ow.ly/l6p20 Very challenging book. 1 day ago
- You can now listen to my thoughts on money via 'JW's Manifesto on Money' by signing up for my monthly newsletter. eepurl.com/xt-Pb 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Category Archives: Spending
If I got a hold of your bank statement I could instantly tell you what you value the most. Do you agree with this statement? We all say that we value something, but I have found that if you look … Continue reading
The other day I received an ad in the mail from my local rent-to-own company, attempting to get me to come visit their store and leave with some great merchandise. I have always known that these stores were a rip … Continue reading
July 4th is a very important holiday here in the United States. It is the day that we celebrate our country’s declaration of independence from Britain in 1776. Hopefully, however you decide to celebrate this day either with a cookout, … Continue reading
Today I am proud to release my first eBook The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan out to the public. After spending hours writing, editing, and formatting the book I am really excited to be releasing the finished copy. … Continue reading
I really hate peer pressure. As with most people, it was really intense during my middle school and high school years, and I thought it would subside once I reached my adult years. It has for the most part, but … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 021 Jackie Beck from moneycrush.com and thedebtmyth.com joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $52,000 in consumer debt with an additional $75,000 paid off on the mortgage! She paid off her debt … Continue reading
“If life always came easily to us, we wouldn’t benefit from it. The things we value are the things we’ve paid for. The victories we treasure are from the hardest battles.” ~ John Eldredge The other day I finished reading … Continue reading