The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @LewisHowes: It's not about being the smartest, it's about making the smartest decision. 1 day ago
- What would you do if I handed you $10,000? jwfinancialcoaching.com/friday-financi… 1 day ago
- My wife and I came up with a new line in our budget this month: Spontaneous Giving. We're surprised it took us this long to come up with it! 2 days ago
- RT @KirkMunsch: Remember and teach the young. 7 December 1941, 72 years ago; 2,402 Americans were killed and 1,282 were wounded at Pearl Ha… 2 days ago
- I had a revelation this morning after looking outside that snow is great to look at while you're inside. But awful when you're driving in it 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Budgeting
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: Budgeting on an irregular income can be difficult The key is to prioritize your spending each month on what is important Establish a Hill and Valley fund to get you through the lean … Continue reading
This past weekend I finished reading “The Flinch” by Julien Smith. It is already on my recommended reading list. It is a short read that you can finish in a couple of sittings. You can currently get it for free … Continue reading
Our blog has moved, please visit us at JWFinancialCoaching.com to read this post and new content! When working with clients, there are a lot of reasons I get on why they are hesitant to do a monthly budget. One of … Continue reading
The month of December is different. Yes, the weather starts to get colder, the sun sets earlier each day, and, depending where you live, the snow starts to fall on the ground. But there are a lot of different things … Continue reading
There is a belief in our culture today that if you make a lot of money and have a great income then you are automatically wealthy. This belief just drives me nuts. Granted, making a nice income increases your chances … Continue reading
Often, I get questions from clients who are trying to do a budget when they get paid every other week. It can be tricky because if you get paid every other week, there are two months out of the year … Continue reading
To be totally honest with you, even though I have written about the importance of doing a written cash flow plan each month and have made available spreadsheets to help you budget, I do not consider doing a budget a … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Healthy Financial Habits to Develop in 2011 Part I To kick off the new and improved podcast for 2011, we discuss Healthy Financial Habits that you can develop to help get control of your finances in 2011.