The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- The difference between saving and investing? Saving=money to be used within 5 years, investing=money left alone to grow 5 years or more. 22 hours ago
- "If you want a better world, start by building a better you." wp.me/p1UemR-gO via @CabinetDoork 1 day ago
- I know I'm a week behind, but finally got to watch the Office Finale tonight. Thought it was a fitting end to a great show. 1 day ago
- The Cavs have been pretty miserable these past three years, but at least they've been entertaining in the Draft Lottery! #NBADraftLottery 1 day ago
- Excited to be interviewing @derekcolsen for an upcoming podcast on his new book on self publishing! What questions do you have for Derek? 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Children and money
The idea of having a paid off home is something I dream about constantly. In fact it is one of our main financial goals. But while it is a goal that takes years of planning and sacrifice to accomplish, not … Continue reading
Before I became a parent last year, I would always hear about all these studies that showed how expensive raising a child was and I would simply not pay any attention to them. However, since becoming a parent, I pay … Continue reading
I’m always looking at financial statistics and surveys and I came across one recently that really caught my attention. According to a 2011 survey done by the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) 59 percent of parents are providing, or … Continue reading
This Sunday is Father’s Day in the United States and this one is particularly special to me as it will be my first one as a father. This day also is a good reminder to me that I need to … Continue reading
I typically write several blog posts a week and if you add that up over the course of a year that is well over 100 posts in a year. So every year I like to look back and create a … Continue reading
A few Sundays ago my wife and I had the privilege of dedicating our 5 month old son Joshua at our home church. It was a great day and an unbelievable feeling to have our son dedicated in front of … Continue reading
Listen to this episode Now is the time to start thinking ahead and start to create your 2012 goals. Why so soon? Well if you are like most, the last two months of the year fly by and before you … Continue reading
Please visit our Subscribe to us page to learn how to receive blog posts through email, Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Today we are going to continue in our Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan series by discussing what … Continue reading