The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- This week's podcast is going to be about summer vacations. How are you planning to save money on vacation this year and where are you going? 14 hours ago
- You can’t do it alone! Success in life depends on your surrounding yourself around people who will push you on to bigger and better things. 1 day ago
- The difference between saving and investing? Saving=money to be used within 5 years, investing=money left alone to grow 5 years or more. 2 days ago
- "If you want a better world, start by building a better you." wp.me/p1UemR-gO via @CabinetDoork 2 days ago
- I know I'm a week behind, but finally got to watch the Office Finale tonight. Thought it was a fitting end to a great show. 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Debt Free College
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: “Author Month” on the podcast in the month of June Josh shares why student loans are the biggest threat to his generation How do you go to school debt-free The benefits of working … Continue reading →
Listen to this episode We continue in the “My Experience in . . .” series today by discussing how I paid for college. Thankfully, I was able to go to college and earn a degree in accounting without going into … Continue reading →