The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @DaveRamsey: Awesome @EntreLeadership podcast with marketing social media superstar @garyvee bit.ly/1bJarQr 11 hours ago
- RT @dadrenalineblog: If you haven't heard, I have a podcast! Feel free to share! bit.ly/1bg60Xm 11 hours ago
- Christmas is three weeks from today, who has all their shopping done? 12 hours ago
- After listening to @ChrisHogan360 interview @garyvee I'm excited to Gary's new book "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook!" podtrac.com/pts/redirect.m… 1 day ago
- If someone handed you $10,000 today free and clear, what would you do with it and why? 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Debt Free College
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: “Author Month” on the podcast in the month of June Josh shares why student loans are the biggest threat to his generation How do you go to school debt-free The benefits of working … Continue reading →
Listen to this episode We continue in the “My Experience in . . .” series today by discussing how I paid for college. Thankfully, I was able to go to college and earn a degree in accounting without going into … Continue reading →