The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- This week's podcast is going to be about summer vacations. How are you planning to save money on vacation this year and where are you going? 5 hours ago
- You can’t do it alone! Success in life depends on your surrounding yourself around people who will push you on to bigger and better things. 16 hours ago
- The difference between saving and investing? Saving=money to be used within 5 years, investing=money left alone to grow 5 years or more. 1 day ago
- "If you want a better world, start by building a better you." wp.me/p1UemR-gO via @CabinetDoork 1 day ago
- I know I'm a week behind, but finally got to watch the Office Finale tonight. Thought it was a fitting end to a great show. 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Debt
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: Three main barriers that hold us back financially Family issues are the biggest and most common Our past financial decisions can impact how we make decisions today Where you work impacts your finances … Continue reading
Today we have a guest post from my friend Brad Kinder of http://bradkindercoaching.com/. Brad has some great advice on what to do after you are debt free. If you follow his five things to do after you are debt free, … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: Is strategic foreclosure ethical? Can technology help out your finances? Combining finances in marriage or keeping them seperate The best investment you can make is in yourself Now taking requests to have guest … Continue reading
“There is nothing more uncommon than common sense.” ~ Ben Franklin When it comes to teaching people how to handle their money, the information I share is not anything special that only a brain surgeon can understand. It is actually pretty straightforward: avoid debt, live … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: 0% Credit Card Transfer offers Can help you get out of debt Figure out the transfer fees and APR first Must learn how to live on less and stop using credit cards first … Continue reading
Another week of great financial literacy month videos to share with you today. There were some really good videos this week dealing with stocks and bonds, mutual funds, having H.O.P.E with your finances, being resourceful, and making budgeting fun. Hopefully … Continue reading
I often get asked what kind of software or phone apps I recommend for people who are looking to make and stick to a budget. There are some good ones out there that a lot of people use, including mint.com, … Continue reading
Looking back at the blog archives on this site, there have been over 300 posts made in less than two years. Up until now every post has been me sharing my thoughts and ideas of how to better handle your … Continue reading
Congratulations! You just sent in that last payment on your Sallie Mae loan and you are now DEBT FREE! You can now take a deep breath and relax knowing that you have come to the end of your journey, or … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: You’ll still have financial dilemmas even if you are debt free How you look at those dilemmas is what is different Emergency funds turn potential crises into inconveniences Being debt free is more … Continue reading