The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Four years flies by fast when you are having fun! @MoneyPlanSOS @DonationCan @TheIronJen @WorldDriveCoach 6 hours ago
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 1 day ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 1 day ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What's your system? wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP 1 day ago
- I loved interviewing @acceptable_Gift on my podcast discussing his book Plastic Donuts ow.ly/l6p20 Very challenging book. 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Impulse buying
When it comes to making mistakes in spending, it’s not the the overspending on everyday items where I see people make mistakes. Rather, it’s the impulse purchases that we mostly regret. Usually the story goes something like, “we weren’t looking … Continue reading →
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-How to stop living in the moment financially, what we’re doing to improve our finances, and The Great Recovery recap
Listen to this episode Today’s show is really about making changes in your life to better your finances. We discuss how to stop living in the moment financially and how start having a long-term view of your life. On the … Continue reading →
The most common thing that breaks monthly budgets and long-term financial plans is impulse buys. Considering that the Christmas season is the peak time for impulse buys, I think it is a good time to discuss what the cause is. … Continue reading →