The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- The difference between saving and investing? Saving=money to be used within 5 years, investing=money left alone to grow 5 years or more. 19 hours ago
- "If you want a better world, start by building a better you." wp.me/p1UemR-gO via @CabinetDoork 23 hours ago
- I know I'm a week behind, but finally got to watch the Office Finale tonight. Thought it was a fitting end to a great show. 1 day ago
- The Cavs have been pretty miserable these past three years, but at least they've been entertaining in the Draft Lottery! #NBADraftLottery 1 day ago
- Excited to be interviewing @derekcolsen for an upcoming podcast on his new book on self publishing! What questions do you have for Derek? 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Joint Finances
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: A lot of different topics covered on today’s show The “I graduated from college . . . now what?” teleseminar turned out great How exercise is a great metaphor for our finances Columbus … Continue reading
Listen to this episode Now is the time to start thinking ahead and start to create your 2012 goals. Why so soon? Well if you are like most, the last two months of the year fly by and before you … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-The purchases we hide from our spouse Today’s discussion centers on a study from CESI debt solutions that found that 80% of married couples spent money on something that their spouse did not know about in the … Continue reading