The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- I'm taking an informal survey on what you have done to improve your finances in 2013. Care to help out? jwfinancialcoaching.com/yearend2013/ 1 day ago
- RT @LewisHowes: It's not about being the smartest, it's about making the smartest decision. 3 days ago
- What would you do if I handed you $10,000? jwfinancialcoaching.com/friday-financi… 3 days ago
- My wife and I came up with a new line in our budget this month: Spontaneous Giving. We're surprised it took us this long to come up with it! 4 days ago
- RT @KirkMunsch: Remember and teach the young. 7 December 1941, 72 years ago; 2,402 Americans were killed and 1,282 were wounded at Pearl Ha… 4 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Joint Finances
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: A lot of different topics covered on today’s show The “I graduated from college . . . now what?” teleseminar turned out great How exercise is a great metaphor for our finances Columbus … Continue reading
Listen to this episode Now is the time to start thinking ahead and start to create your 2012 goals. Why so soon? Well if you are like most, the last two months of the year fly by and before you … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-The purchases we hide from our spouse Today’s discussion centers on a study from CESI debt solutions that found that 80% of married couples spent money on something that their spouse did not know about in the … Continue reading