The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- The difference between saving and investing? Saving=money to be used within 5 years, investing=money left alone to grow 5 years or more. 5 hours ago
- "If you want a better world, start by building a better you." wp.me/p1UemR-gO via @CabinetDoork 9 hours ago
- I know I'm a week behind, but finally got to watch the Office Finale tonight. Thought it was a fitting end to a great show. 18 hours ago
- The Cavs have been pretty miserable these past three years, but at least they've been entertaining in the Draft Lottery! #NBADraftLottery 19 hours ago
- Excited to be interviewing @derekcolsen for an upcoming podcast on his new book on self publishing! What questions do you have for Derek? 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Mortgage
Listen to Episode 023 Stephon Fuller from StephonFuller.blogspot.com join us on today’s show to share how he paid off $15K in consumer debt in 18 months. Stephon got into debt by just trying to live month to month. However, he … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 022 Tony Elam from FinancialMonsters.com join us on today’s show to share how his family paid off over $30K in consumer debt. Tony declared bankruptcy once in his early 20′s and almost did it again a few … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 021 Jackie Beck from moneycrush.com and thedebtmyth.com joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $52,000 in consumer debt with an additional $75,000 paid off on the mortgage! She paid off her debt … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 020 Jose Figueroa from figueroafinancial.com joins us on today’s show to share how he and his family paid off $50,000 in debt in 29 months! Jose’s motivation to get out of debt came from a spiritual conviction … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 019 Angie Six from justlikethenumber.com joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $100,000 in debt in 6 and half years! Their debt was made up of student loans from both her and … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 018 Crystal Stemberger from budgetinginthefunstuff.com and howimakemoneyblogging.com joins us today to share how she and her husband paid off $39K in student loan and car debt. In addition, they are on pace to have the cash saved up to … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 012 Darrin Greene joins us on today’s show to discuss how he and his wife paid off over $30,000 in debt. Darrin always had a plan with his debt, but like life, it never turned out the way … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 010 Matt Wegner joins us on today’s show to discuss how he and his wife paid off over $10,000 in debt. It took Matt all of one day to get the debt. All he had to do … Continue reading