The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- What one thing have you done to improve your finances in 2013? jwfinancialcoaching.com/yearend2013/ 19 hours ago
- RT @DaveRamsey: Awesome @EntreLeadership podcast with marketing social media superstar @garyvee bit.ly/1bJarQr 1 day ago
- RT @dadrenalineblog: If you haven't heard, I have a podcast! Feel free to share! bit.ly/1bg60Xm 1 day ago
- Christmas is three weeks from today, who has all their shopping done? 1 day ago
- After listening to @ChrisHogan360 interview @garyvee I'm excited to Gary's new book "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook!" podtrac.com/pts/redirect.m… 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Net Worth
For four years now I have been tracking my family’s net worth at the end of each month. Yeah, I might be a nerd for tracking it each month but it is something I enjoy doing and I recommend that … Continue reading
Below is a video I created as part of the Financial Literacy Month. Some others financial coaches and personal finance bloggers, including myself got together to create a daily one minute video asking a question dealing with financial literacy.
Please visit our Subscription page to learn how to receive blog posts through email, Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Do you know your net worth? If you do not know or have not calculated yours in a while you might want … Continue reading