The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- My wife and I share an update on how selling our home is going on the latest podcast. ow.ly/ld5QY 20 hours ago
- New post: JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #41-The three steps you need to do before you get out of debt wp.me/p2xFGc-2Je 1 day ago
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Four years flies by fast when you are having fun! @MoneyPlanSOS @DonationCan @TheIronJen @WorldDriveCoach 2 days ago
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 3 days ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Net Worth
For four years now I have been tracking my family’s net worth at the end of each month. Yeah, I might be a nerd for tracking it each month but it is something I enjoy doing and I recommend that … Continue reading
Below is a video I created as part of the Financial Literacy Month. Some others financial coaches and personal finance bloggers, including myself got together to create a daily one minute video asking a question dealing with financial literacy.
Please visit our Subscription page to learn how to receive blog posts through email, Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Do you know your net worth? If you do not know or have not calculated yours in a while you might want … Continue reading