The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- I'm taking an informal survey on what you have done to improve your finances in 2013. Care to help out? jwfinancialcoaching.com/yearend2013/ 2 days ago
- RT @LewisHowes: It's not about being the smartest, it's about making the smartest decision. 4 days ago
- What would you do if I handed you $10,000? jwfinancialcoaching.com/friday-financi… 4 days ago
- My wife and I came up with a new line in our budget this month: Spontaneous Giving. We're surprised it took us this long to come up with it! 5 days ago
- RT @KirkMunsch: Remember and teach the young. 7 December 1941, 72 years ago; 2,402 Americans were killed and 1,282 were wounded at Pearl Ha… 5 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: personal finance books
Today I am proud to release my first eBook The Major Components of a Healthy Financial Plan out to the public. After spending hours writing, editing, and formatting the book I am really excited to be releasing the finished copy. … Continue reading
Throughout the month of June I am doing an author month on the podcast. I encourage you to read often on the blog and podcast by highlighting different books I have read as well as sharing my recommended reading list. … Continue reading
A few months back my friend Glen Steinson sent me a copy of Rob Kuban’s book The Secret of Generosity*. I finished reading it about a month ago and thought I would share my thoughts on it. It is a … Continue reading
Last week my friend Jenny McCutcheon from Exconsumer.com released her first e-book titled Wake up-Break free from advertising influences. I had Jenny on the Debt Free Living podcast to share her family’s story of getting out of debt. But today I would like to review … Continue reading