The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @DaveRamsey: Awesome @EntreLeadership podcast with marketing social media superstar @garyvee bit.ly/1bJarQr 15 hours ago
- RT @dadrenalineblog: If you haven't heard, I have a podcast! Feel free to share! bit.ly/1bg60Xm 15 hours ago
- Christmas is three weeks from today, who has all their shopping done? 16 hours ago
- After listening to @ChrisHogan360 interview @garyvee I'm excited to Gary's new book "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook!" podtrac.com/pts/redirect.m… 1 day ago
- If someone handed you $10,000 today free and clear, what would you do with it and why? 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Personal Finance
While watching football the last few weekends I have noticed quite a few commercials pushing layaway programs for the Christmas shopping season. Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, Best Buy, and other stores have all brought back the program after a few years … Continue reading
In starting and running JW’s Financial Coaching I have started to be known as a “money” guy. It is well deserved because one of the main things I do when I work with people is to teach them how to … Continue reading
One of the worst things you can do financially is to settle on being just OK with your finances. The reason is that in America today, being OK financially means
If you just graduated from college and would like more help with your finances check out the “You just graduated from college . . . now what?” Coaching Package. Listen to this episode Today’s show is dedicated to all those … Continue reading
In last Friday’s Financial Tidbit, I discussed the importance of reading and shared my recommended personal finance reading list. * Continuing that theme, today I want to share what other personal finance podcasts that I listen to weekly.
When coaching clients about their finances, a common question I receive is how long is it going to take to _____. It can be anything from getting out of debt, to building an emergency fund, to paying off their house. … Continue reading
Do you ever sit back and wish that you had a million dollars which would magically make all your money problems disappear? If we are being honest we probably all have at one time or another. Unfortunately, money does not … Continue reading
Normally on Mondays, we have a new edition of the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast out. However, we were unexpectedly out-of-state this weekend and were not able to record a show.