The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- What one thing have you done to improve your finances in 2013? jwfinancialcoaching.com/yearend2013/ 13 hours ago
- RT @DaveRamsey: Awesome @EntreLeadership podcast with marketing social media superstar @garyvee bit.ly/1bJarQr 1 day ago
- RT @dadrenalineblog: If you haven't heard, I have a podcast! Feel free to share! bit.ly/1bg60Xm 1 day ago
- Christmas is three weeks from today, who has all their shopping done? 1 day ago
- After listening to @ChrisHogan360 interview @garyvee I'm excited to Gary's new book "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook!" podtrac.com/pts/redirect.m… 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Personal Story
The other day I received an ad in the mail from my local rent-to-own company, attempting to get me to come visit their store and leave with some great merchandise. I have always known that these stores were a rip … Continue reading
Ten years ago I was in the middle of my sophomore year at THE Ohio State University. I was still living at home with my parents and working my way through college. But I was preparing to move out on … Continue reading
Click to listen to the show Today’s show touches on a few topics. First, is a real life example of the importance of setting personal financial goals. I discuss how my wife and I started to set personal financial goals … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-My Financial Story Jon shares his Financial Story in today’s podcast. Included is how he paid for college without any student loans, when he started to budget, the biggest financial regret he has, and how he and … Continue reading