The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Four years flies by fast when you are having fun! @MoneyPlanSOS @DonationCan @TheIronJen @WorldDriveCoach 1 day ago
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 2 days ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 2 days ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What's your system? wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP 2 days ago
- I loved interviewing @acceptable_Gift on my podcast discussing his book Plastic Donuts ow.ly/l6p20 Very challenging book. 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Personal Story
The other day I received an ad in the mail from my local rent-to-own company, attempting to get me to come visit their store and leave with some great merchandise. I have always known that these stores were a rip … Continue reading
Ten years ago I was in the middle of my sophomore year at THE Ohio State University. I was still living at home with my parents and working my way through college. But I was preparing to move out on … Continue reading
Click to listen to the show Today’s show touches on a few topics. First, is a real life example of the importance of setting personal financial goals. I discuss how my wife and I started to set personal financial goals … Continue reading
JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-My Financial Story Jon shares his Financial Story in today’s podcast. Included is how he paid for college without any student loans, when he started to budget, the biggest financial regret he has, and how he and … Continue reading