The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- I have found that running for me is a lot like how others view handling their money. wp.me/p2xFGc-2J8 1 day ago
- Thinking of going to see a movie with my wife this weekend. Anyone recommend Iron Man 3 or Star Trek? 1 day ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What running has taught me about personal finance wp.me/p2xFGc-2J8 1 day ago
- This week's podcast is going to be about summer vacations. How are you planning to save money on vacation this year and where are you going? 2 days ago
- You can’t do it alone! Success in life depends on your surrounding yourself around people who will push you on to bigger and better things. 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Podcast
Listen to Episode 023 Stephon Fuller from StephonFuller.blogspot.com join us on today’s show to share how he paid off $15K in consumer debt in 18 months. Stephon got into debt by just trying to live month to month. However, he … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 022 Tony Elam from FinancialMonsters.com join us on today’s show to share how his family paid off over $30K in consumer debt. Tony declared bankruptcy once in his early 20′s and almost did it again a few … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: Guest Steve Stewart joins us to discuss the S&P 500 History The stock market has an excellent track record of long term success How do you develop that long term mindset? The Facebook … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 021 Jackie Beck from moneycrush.com and thedebtmyth.com joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $52,000 in consumer debt with an additional $75,000 paid off on the mortgage! She paid off her debt … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 020 Jose Figueroa from figueroafinancial.com joins us on today’s show to share how he and his family paid off $50,000 in debt in 29 months! Jose’s motivation to get out of debt came from a spiritual conviction … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 019 Angie Six from justlikethenumber.com joins us on today’s show to share how her family paid off $100,000 in debt in 6 and half years! Their debt was made up of student loans from both her and … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 018 Crystal Stemberger from budgetinginthefunstuff.com and howimakemoneyblogging.com joins us today to share how she and her husband paid off $39K in student loan and car debt. In addition, they are on pace to have the cash saved up to … Continue reading
Listen to Episode 017 Brad Chaffee joins us on today’s show to share how he paid off $26,000 in debt. Like many Americans, Brad and his wife fell into the debt cycle and had disagreements about money. After reading Dave … Continue reading