The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- My wife and I share an update on how selling our home is going on the latest podcast. ow.ly/ld5QY 17 hours ago
- New post: JW's Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #41-The three steps you need to do before you get out of debt wp.me/p2xFGc-2Je 21 hours ago
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Four years flies by fast when you are having fun! @MoneyPlanSOS @DonationCan @TheIronJen @WorldDriveCoach 2 days ago
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 3 days ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Putting your goals down on paper
Sitting down and setting your goals is something that I am really big on. To me it is one of the most important pieces of a financial plan. Personally, I sat down last week for a few hours and set … Continue reading