The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Four years flies by fast when you are having fun! @MoneyPlanSOS @DonationCan @TheIronJen @WorldDriveCoach 1 day ago
- In today's blog post I'm sharing my system for picking investments! wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP Actually my system isn't anything special. 2 days ago
- Your debt won’t go away by itself. The only way is to make changes in attitudes and behaviors and pay it off. 2 days ago
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What's your system? wp.me/p2xFGc-2HP 2 days ago
- I loved interviewing @acceptable_Gift on my podcast discussing his book Plastic Donuts ow.ly/l6p20 Very challenging book. 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: spen
When it comes to making mistakes in spending, it’s not the the overspending on everyday items where I see people make mistakes. Rather, it’s the impulse purchases that we mostly regret. Usually the story goes something like, “we weren’t looking … Continue reading →