The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @LewisHowes: It's not about being the smartest, it's about making the smartest decision. 16 hours ago
- What would you do if I handed you $10,000? jwfinancialcoaching.com/friday-financi… 17 hours ago
- My wife and I came up with a new line in our budget this month: Spontaneous Giving. We're surprised it took us this long to come up with it! 2 days ago
- RT @KirkMunsch: Remember and teach the young. 7 December 1941, 72 years ago; 2,402 Americans were killed and 1,282 were wounded at Pearl Ha… 2 days ago
- I had a revelation this morning after looking outside that snow is great to look at while you're inside. But awful when you're driving in it 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: spen
When it comes to making mistakes in spending, it’s not the the overspending on everyday items where I see people make mistakes. Rather, it’s the impulse purchases that we mostly regret. Usually the story goes something like, “we weren’t looking … Continue reading →