The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @DaveRamsey: Awesome @EntreLeadership podcast with marketing social media superstar @garyvee bit.ly/1bJarQr 14 hours ago
- RT @dadrenalineblog: If you haven't heard, I have a podcast! Feel free to share! bit.ly/1bg60Xm 14 hours ago
- Christmas is three weeks from today, who has all their shopping done? 15 hours ago
- After listening to @ChrisHogan360 interview @garyvee I'm excited to Gary's new book "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook!" podtrac.com/pts/redirect.m… 1 day ago
- If someone handed you $10,000 today free and clear, what would you do with it and why? 1 day ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Stock Market
Another week of great financial literacy month videos to share with you today. There were some really good videos this week dealing with stocks and bonds, mutual funds, having H.O.P.E with your finances, being resourceful, and making budgeting fun. Hopefully … Continue reading
Listen to this episode The personal finance A-Z series continues with Taxes, Underwater Mortgages, and Volatility. Taxes are not a fun topic to discuss but it is an important one to cover because the tax code is continually changing. There … Continue reading
Listen to this episode On today’s show, we discuss an article done about research by the University of Missouri that breaks down the 4 lies that lead to debt problems. After tackling each lie, we dig further down and get to the … Continue reading
Listen to this episode On today’s show, we change gears and talk about times when it is ok not to work the financial plan. Often on the show we answer your questions and talk about ways to develop healthy financial … Continue reading
Listen to this episode Credit: Sam_Churchill Today’s show kicks off the month of May by starting our countdown of the Top 10 Money Sayings You Need to Know series. Every Monday for the next 10 weeks we will count down a … Continue reading