The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- New post: Friday Financial Tidbit-What would you do with $10,000? wp.me/p2xFGc-2UT 12 hours ago
- What one thing have you done to improve your finances in 2013? jwfinancialcoaching.com/yearend2013/ 1 day ago
- RT @DaveRamsey: Awesome @EntreLeadership podcast with marketing social media superstar @garyvee bit.ly/1bJarQr 2 days ago
- RT @dadrenalineblog: If you haven't heard, I have a podcast! Feel free to share! bit.ly/1bg60Xm 2 days ago
- Christmas is three weeks from today, who has all their shopping done? 2 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Wealth Building
I typically write several blog posts a week and if you add that up over the course of a year that is well over 100 posts in a year. So every year I like to look back and create a … Continue reading
A few Sundays ago my wife and I had the privilege of dedicating our 5 month old son Joshua at our home church. It was a great day and an unbelievable feeling to have our son dedicated in front of … Continue reading
Our blog has moved, please visit us at JWFinancialCoaching.com to read this post and new content! When working with clients, there are a lot of reasons I get on why they are hesitant to do a monthly budget. One of … Continue reading
Most of my blog posts and podcasts are about having a plan with your money and then getting out of debt. I do this mostly because a large majority of Americans are in debt and do not have a plan … Continue reading
Can you remember back when you were a young child and you were talking with your friends about wealthy people? If you were like me, you would always think that people were lucky to have money and you would always … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode In today’s show we finish up our discussion on saving. How do we save for purchases, both short- and long-term?