To round out 2010 I would like to post some of my favorite blog posts of the year. Today’s theme is related to debt. I have written about debt many times in the past year, mostly because debt is a tremendous financial burden to many families in our culture today. According to an October 2010 Federal Reserve report, the total U.S. consumer debt was $2.4 Trillion. So if you are planning on making debt a priority in 2011, please check out the following posts:
The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Wh5a4kKkAIc?a 25 Favorite Country Instrumental Songs 5 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/9w53vXJbD4E?a LeBron James Full Highlights 2018.3.21 Cleveland Cavaliers vs Raptors - 2 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/C4oPWAI93yE?a LeBron James Triple-Double 2018.3.19 Cleveland Cavaliers vs Bucks - 4 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/TK1--vyp8ww?a Del Potro wins breathtaking final against Federer | Indian Wells 2018 6 days ago
- RT @dcsportsbog: How in the world did this happen https://t.co/xReFPREkSd 1 week ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?