To round out 2010 I would like to post some of my favorite blog posts of the year. Today’s theme is related to debt. I have written about debt many times in the past year, mostly because debt is a tremendous financial burden to many families in our culture today. According to an October 2010 Federal Reserve report, the total U.S. consumer debt was $2.4 Trillion. So if you are planning on making debt a priority in 2011, please check out the following posts:
The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sVOKc78atAA?a 2002: Ohio State v. Michigan (Drive-Thru) 1 day ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Facebook Can Now Translate Your Friends’ Intentionally Vague Status Updates babylonbee.com/news/facebook-… https://t.co/1796ipK… 1 day ago
- Birthday dinner with Lisa. @ G. Michael’s Bistro & Bar instagram.com/p/Bb0IC1blCbi/ 1 day ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Violence-Free Bible Now Available babylonbee.com/news/violence-… https://t.co/WqPNpcEDVt 3 days ago
- Never a doubt! #cavsnation #cavsknicks #lebronjames #theking #cavs #knicks #nba #lbj instagram.com/p/BbdchJbFQkX/ 1 week ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?