To round out 2010 I would like to post some of my favorite blog posts of the year. Today’s theme is related to debt. I have written about debt many times in the past year, mostly because debt is a tremendous financial burden to many families in our culture today. According to an October 2010 Federal Reserve report, the total U.S. consumer debt was $2.4 Trillion. So if you are planning on making debt a priority in 2011, please check out the following posts:
The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- *Sigh* washingtonexaminer.com/household-debt… 6 days ago
- RT @FamilyMoneyPlan: Instead of saying "I can't afford this", try "How can I afford this". You'll never get anywhere good when you use the… 1 week ago
- This Nadal Shapovalov match is unreal. The Canadian is bringing it. #RogersCup #nadal #ATPMasters1000 1 week ago
- RT @SteveStewartMe: JUST ANNOUNCED: Dates for next year's @FinCon (yes, 2018) will be September 26-29! (Where do you think it will be?) #Fi… 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/7IaVbBSvCOw?a Roger Federer Celebrates 36th Birthday 1 week ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?