To round out 2010 I would like to post some of my favorite blog posts of the year. Today’s theme is related to debt. I have written about debt many times in the past year, mostly because debt is a tremendous financial burden to many families in our culture today. According to an October 2010 Federal Reserve report, the total U.S. consumer debt was $2.4 Trillion. So if you are planning on making debt a priority in 2011, please check out the following posts:
The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- Last night the boys and I played a game of… instagram.com/p/BjYKZZGHocp/… 3 weeks ago
- Off to Myrtle Beach! #vacation #summer instagram.com/p/BjUsOAVnHLq/… 3 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/IqP9S964V70?a LeBron James Full Highlights 2018 ECF Game 7 vs Cleveland Cavaliers vs 3 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/HRiV4EubXDM?a Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Full Game Highlights | Game 7 | 3 weeks ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/BjkUhgiU7oo?a Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Full Game Highlights / Game 3 / 3 weeks ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?