To round out 2010 I would like to post some of my favorite blog posts of the year. Today’s theme is related to debt. I have written about debt many times in the past year, mostly because debt is a tremendous financial burden to many families in our culture today. According to an October 2010 Federal Reserve report, the total U.S. consumer debt was $2.4 Trillion. So if you are planning on making debt a priority in 2011, please check out the following posts:
The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- 2017 Summer Reading book #3 The Big Short by Michael Lewis. I’ve always been a big fan of… instagram.com/p/BVmqfTBFQ_h/ 1 day ago
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast Lesson #150-Looking at your employee benefits-Other fringe… jwfinancialcoaching.com/jws-financial-… https://t.co/rUwwErj1ua 3 days ago
- RT @FamilyMoneyPlan: Knowing what to do is useless with taking action. It's. It's not what we know, but what we do with what we know. 5 days ago
- 2017 Summer reading book #2 Columbine by Dave Cullen I think I set my personal record by… instagram.com/p/BVXGvOKl8ru/ 1 week ago
- RT @CoupleMoney: Jumpstart Your Marriage and Your Money is Out! couplemoney.com/family-and-fin… https://t.co/0Zlwh4Tt6s 1 week ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?