To round out 2010 I would like to post some of my favorite blog posts of the year. Last week we covered debt and today’s theme is related to Financial Discipline. Financial Discipline is one of the first things we try to develop when initially working with clients. It is not something that you can develop over night, but once developed, can be applied to many areas in our lives. Below are a few posts on Financial Discipline:
- Friday Financial Tidbit-What to do with a financial windfall
- Friday Financial Tidbit-Good Recommended Budget Percentages
- Stop the Impulse Buying!!!!!!!
- Washington won’t change your finances
- Sacrifices are not Permanent!
- JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-Paying with cash vs. paying with credit
To receive notifications of new blog posts, please join our email list or visit our subscription page
JW’s Financial Coaching is a for-profit Financial Coaching business. To learn more about us please visit one of the following links: