As 2010 comes to a close and we bring in 2011, I wanted to share some of my favorite posts of the year. I have already done posts on debt and financial discipline and today I am going to countdown my five favorite blog posts of the year. I truly enjoy writing each blog post, but every once in a while there are those that are particularly fun to write and publish. My hope is that you enjoyed reading these as much as I did writing them.
5. How good of a deal is it really?–It seems like every time I go to a store there is always a “good deal” to be had, but how do you know if it is a good deal for you?
4. How is your Economy Doing?–We are constantly reminded how bad the economy is by the media, but instead of worrying about things you can not control, start focusing on your economy!
3. 10 Confessions of a Financial Coach-I open up and share some of my biggest financial blunders. Do not worry if you have been dumb with money; we all have at one point in our life. Instead, use this as inspiration to change!
2. JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast-My Financial Story-This is a podcast I did sharing my financial story. I really enjoyed sharing this and hopefully you learned a thing or two about me.
1. Don’t be Average!–Definitely my favorite post to write. I had fun doing the research and putting all the facts and figures together. That gave me the ammunition to write about why you do not want to be average in your finances.
Thanks for your support in 2010 and I’m looking forward to an even better 2011!