To help celebrate and promote Financial Literacy Month, I am offering Free Financial coaching during the entire month of April! During the free 30 minute coaching session we will cover any personal finance topic you decide. Choose from budgeting, getting out of debt, buying a house, insurance needs, retirement issues, or any other question you want answered. To set up your free coaching session, simply fill out and submit the form below and we will contact you to schedule a 30 minute time slot that works best for both of us! We are really excited to be able to offer this free service during the month of April. If you know of someone who might be in need of some coaching please forward them this link or pass it on through either Facebook or Twitter. So please contact us today so JW’s Financial Coaching can give you a new perspective on your money!
The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- Finished reading this last time and couldn't put the book down. This is a must read if you are a… instagram.com/p/BTb9GbJFmo4/ 1 day ago
- Dude time at the Creation Museum. #dudetime @ Creation Museum instagram.com/p/BTMgJFsAyV0/ 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/qVvF5w0HwyQ?a LeBron James EPIC Triple-Double ECR1 Game 3 at Pacers - UNREAL 41 Pts, 1 week ago
- Good day to go to the park. #DudeTime #brotherlylove #ohiospring @ Rocky Fork Metro Park instagram.com/p/BTJrDhUgqMQ/ 1 week ago
- RT @thomasjstanley: On the 20th Anniversary of the #millionairenextdoor buff.ly/2oQGvOh #wealth https://t.co/xkE1gek1Yn 1 week ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?