To help celebrate and promote Financial Literacy Month, I am offering Free Financial coaching during the entire month of April! During the free 30 minute coaching session we will cover any personal finance topic you decide. Choose from budgeting, getting out of debt, buying a house, insurance needs, retirement issues, or any other question you want answered. To set up your free coaching session, simply fill out and submit the form below and we will contact you to schedule a 30 minute time slot that works best for both of us! We are really excited to be able to offer this free service during the month of April. If you know of someone who might be in need of some coaching please forward them this link or pass it on through either Facebook or Twitter. So please contact us today so JW’s Financial Coaching can give you a new perspective on your money!
The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @DanielDecker: SAVE 100%... Biggest way to save $ on Black Friday = Don't buy junk you don't need simply because it's on sale. #BlackFri… 9 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sVOKc78atAA?a 2002: Ohio State v. Michigan (Drive-Thru) 1 day ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Facebook Can Now Translate Your Friends’ Intentionally Vague Status Updates babylonbee.com/news/facebook-… https://t.co/1796ipK… 1 day ago
- Birthday dinner with Lisa. @ G. Michael’s Bistro & Bar instagram.com/p/Bb0IC1blCbi/ 2 days ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Violence-Free Bible Now Available babylonbee.com/news/violence-… https://t.co/WqPNpcEDVt 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?