It is human nature not to want to change. We like to get into our routines and have some sense of normalcy. However, when ignoring the warning signs that something is wrong, change can be forced upon us and it is quite painful. Still, we very rarely change our actions based on facts and instead we only change when we get a new perspective on something.
With that being said, do you need a fresh perspective on how you are handling your money? To find out ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you run out of money before the month ends?
- Do you feel entrapped by your debt?
- After paying your bills do you have any money left over to enjoy and save?
- Have you ever impulsively bought a car or major appliance?
- Do you lose sleep or experience anxiety about your finances?
- Feel like you are doing OK with your finances but you have this feeling that you can not get ahead financially?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you are pretty normal. The good news is you do not have to be! You can choose to be different. It is possible to plan out your month and spend your money before the month begins. You can live debt free and pay for your purchases with cash and not rely on the use of credit. Having an emergency fund for rainy days is possible. Experiencing peace with your finances is possible and you can grow your wealth and leave a legacy financially.
Your financial situation is not permanent, you can change! What has happened in the past financially, happened in the past. Doing what you have been doing with money probably is not working, but simply having a new perspective on your money might be all you need. If so, please contact us today and we can discuss in person or over the phone how we can help you gain back control of your finances and give you the perspective you need to succeed.