The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @DanielDecker: SAVE 100%... Biggest way to save $ on Black Friday = Don't buy junk you don't need simply because it's on sale. #BlackFri… 9 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sVOKc78atAA?a 2002: Ohio State v. Michigan (Drive-Thru) 1 day ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Facebook Can Now Translate Your Friends’ Intentionally Vague Status Updates babylonbee.com/news/facebook-… https://t.co/1796ipK… 1 day ago
- Birthday dinner with Lisa. @ G. Michael’s Bistro & Bar instagram.com/p/Bb0IC1blCbi/ 2 days ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Violence-Free Bible Now Available babylonbee.com/news/violence-… https://t.co/WqPNpcEDVt 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Category Archives: Podcast
Listen to Episode 023 Stephon Fuller from StephonFuller.blogspot.com join us on today’s show to share how he paid off $15K in consumer debt in 18 months. Stephon got into debt by just trying to live month to month. However, he … Continue reading
Listen to this Episode Highlights of today’s show: Good to be back doing a normal show Busy month for the blog and podcast in June 2012 is halfway over, but you still have six months to reach your goals This podcast … Continue reading