The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @DanielDecker: SAVE 100%... Biggest way to save $ on Black Friday = Don't buy junk you don't need simply because it's on sale. #BlackFri… 9 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sVOKc78atAA?a 2002: Ohio State v. Michigan (Drive-Thru) 1 day ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Facebook Can Now Translate Your Friends’ Intentionally Vague Status Updates babylonbee.com/news/facebook-… https://t.co/1796ipK… 1 day ago
- Birthday dinner with Lisa. @ G. Michael’s Bistro & Bar instagram.com/p/Bb0IC1blCbi/ 2 days ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Violence-Free Bible Now Available babylonbee.com/news/violence-… https://t.co/WqPNpcEDVt 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you are interested, I’m hosting a webinar tonight at 9PM EST titled “You are Debt Free . . . Now What?” Looking forward to sharing with people what to do after they’ve debt free! http://ow.ly/dlSfd Advertisements
Every Wednesday in the month of January there will be a guest post dealing with setting goals for 2012. Today’s guest is Deacon Bradley. Deacon is doing some great stuff at his own blog lifestoked.com and was a guest on … Continue reading
Below is a video I created as part of the Financial Literacy Month. Some others financial coaches and personal finance bloggers, including myself got together to create a daily one minute video asking a question dealing with financial literacy.
Below is a video I created as part of the Financial Literacy Month. This is where some other financial coaches and personal finance bloggers, including myself got together to create a daily one minute video asking a question dealing with … Continue reading
Click to listen to the show Today’s show kicks off Financial Literacy Month by sharing and answering a few of the questions that have been asked so far this month. Remember we will be posting one personal finance question a day … Continue reading
To help celebrate and promote Financial Literacy Month,
This coming Monday we will be releasing the last podcast in a series on the three things we do with money. The focus of this podcast will be giving.
Do you ever sit back and wish that you had a million dollars which would magically make all your money problems disappear? If we are being honest we probably all have at one time or another. Unfortunately, money does not … Continue reading
Normally on Mondays, we have a new edition of the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast out. However, we were unexpectedly out-of-state this weekend and were not able to record a show.