The Blog has moved!
Listen to the JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast in iTunes!
Subcribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Blog
Subscribe to JW’s Financial Coaching Podcast
- RT @DanielDecker: SAVE 100%... Biggest way to save $ on Black Friday = Don't buy junk you don't need simply because it's on sale. #BlackFri… 9 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sVOKc78atAA?a 2002: Ohio State v. Michigan (Drive-Thru) 1 day ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Facebook Can Now Translate Your Friends’ Intentionally Vague Status Updates babylonbee.com/news/facebook-… https://t.co/1796ipK… 1 day ago
- Birthday dinner with Lisa. @ G. Michael’s Bistro & Bar instagram.com/p/Bb0IC1blCbi/ 2 days ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Violence-Free Bible Now Available babylonbee.com/news/violence-… https://t.co/WqPNpcEDVt 3 days ago
Listen to the podcast on Stitcher radio!
Are you a member of the Debt Free Club?
Tag Archives: Financial Advice
Ten years ago I was in the middle of my sophomore year at THE Ohio State University. I was still living at home with my parents and working my way through college. But I was preparing to move out on … Continue reading
We like to rationalize a lot of purchases based on the phrase, “I work hard so I deserve it.” Unfortunately a lot of times we make these purchases on credit because we do not have the funds to do so. … Continue reading
How much time a month do you spend on your personal finances? Your answer to that question will tell you a lot about how well you are doing with your personal finances. No, you do not have to spend hours … Continue reading
One of the joys of being a financial coach is working with people to dump their debt and experience financial freedom. To make this dream a reality,
One of the biggest myths that I run into financially is the belief that you have to spend lots of money to have fun. I often get this when working with people who are overspending and need help setting up … Continue reading
Today I discuss research that found that 18-27 year olds feel empowered by student loans and credit card debt. Unfortunately, as they get older they will realize that debt is not empowering, but rather very burdensome.
Listen to this episode Today’s show wraps up the Top 10 Money sayings countdown with the #1 money saying; “Stop caring what others think.”
A common question I get when working with couples is, “How do I get my spouse on board with a financial plan?” This question is usually asked when one of the married partners reads a book, listens to a podcast, or … Continue reading
Listen to this episode Today’s show continues the Top 10 Money Sayings You Need to Know series. During the past few Mondays we have been counting down a money saying that you need to know and explain why you need to put it into practice. … Continue reading
Listen to this episode Today I share my Financial Bucket List of things that I hope to accomplish during my lifetime. Some of the bucket list items we are living right now and others are farther down the road. Not … Continue reading